A single streamlined clinical communication platform for your Integrated Care System that saves time, reduces costs and enhances clinical delivery.
Medindex is a digital platform which enables clinicians to quickly access information on clinical guidance, pathways and services within a 10 minute patient consultation.
Medindex provides one scalable web-based platform that links multiple NHS community healthcare resources. It has been designed specifically for Integrated Care Systems (ICS), to enhance the provision and dissemination of healthcare information and to support the clinical workforce at the point of care. Medindex can be customised to the requirements of any ICS in England.
- A clinically designed interface for healthcare workers to use in clinic
- Information tailored to requirements of place based partnerships
- A content management system designed for collaboration and reduced editorial workload
- Designed to scale and expand to maintain usability as clinical content expands
- Option to include patient facing content to support population health and self-management
Medindex has been co-designed by GPs and secondary care professionals. Medindex is led by Dr Poppy Freeman, a GP who founded the award winning Camden GP Website and has developed clinical and patient facing websites for several CCGs across London.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgCredentials: Cyber Essentials, DTAC.
Medindex Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 12376470, Vat Registered: 372569467 Copyright ©Medindex Ltd 2023.